The CMA E-C low-temp door-type dishwasher has a 90-second cycle, washing 40 racks in an hour. It accommodates a 19.75-inch-by-19.75-inch rack, and the unit comes with one open rack and one peg rack. Built-in chemical pumps are included in the top-mounted control system, and it also has an integrated deliming system to remove scale. The warewasher automatically starts the cycle when the door is shut and stops when it is opened. Made of stainless steel, the CMA E-C door-type dishwasher is durable and simple to clean. A scrap tray is included to prevent food debris from entering the drain system and causing issues.
- 90-sec. total cycle with a 45-sec. wash, 30-sec. rinse, and 15-sec. dwell
- 40 racks or 160 covers per hr.
- Uses 1.01 gal. of water per cycle
- Accommodates (1) 19.75-in. x 19.75-in. rack
- Includes 1 open rack and 1 peg rack
- Top-mounted controls have built-in chemical pumps
- Controls have an integrated deliming system that removes scale
- Automatic start when the door is closed
- Automatic stop when the door is opened
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and rust resistant
- Upper and lower wash arms are made of stainless steel with reinforced end caps
- Scrap tray prevents food debris from coming into the drain system
- Airgap fill system
- 17-in. maximum dish clearance
- 34-in. table height
- 16 A
- 115 V
- Overall dimensions: 25.75 in. W x 25.75 in. D x 56-57 in. H
- cULus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ENERGY STAR certified
In-depth information on door-type units is available in our door-type dishwashers buyers' guide.
Energy Mizer® Dishwasher, door type, 25-3/4" W, low temperature chemical sanitizing, top mounted controls, corner design, (40) racks/hour, external sump, Poly Pro™ scrap accumulator, auto start/stop, power drain, stainless steel construction, 17" door opening, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, ENERGY STAR®, ETL-Sanitation, cULus, UL
(Bare wire unit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CMA E-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Built in Booster||No|
|Racks per Hour||40|
|Specialty Options||Scrap Accumulator|
|Warranty||1-year Limited Parts & Labor|