The Blendtec 40-609-62 FOURSIDE-H FourSide blender jar is compatible with all of the Blendtec blenders. It is meant to only be used in a sound enclosure. More friction is generated with this jar because of its square shape, resulting in a smoother mixture. The 3-inch, wingtip blade is small tuned and is thicker than other blades. The hard, black lid is sturdy and will not come off during blending. The entire Blendtec 40-609-62 FOURSIDE-H FourSide blender jar is made from Eastman Tritan™ co-polyester and is BPA free. Cup, milliliter, and ounce markings on the side made measuring a breeze. Even though the highest marking is 32 ounces, the jar can hold 75 ounces.
- 75-oz. capacity with markings up to 32-oz. for easy measuring
- Cup, milliliter, and ounce markings on the side
- Black hard lid is sturdy
- 3-in. wingtip blade is small tuned
- Blunt safety blade is thicker and safer than others
- Generates friction more easily to ensure a smooth mixture
- Jar is clear so you can see contents
- BPA-free, Eastman Tritan co-polyester construction
- Compatible with all Blendtec blenders
- Meant to be used only in sound enclosure
- Ideal for ice cream, smoothies, soups, batters, dips, and more
- Overall dimensions: 7.1 in. W x 7.1 in. D x 9.4 in. H
(100359) FourSide 2qt jar with hard lid, 3" tuned wingtip blade, Cup & Ounce Markings (for use ONLY within sound enclosure), BPA-free Tritan material
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blendtec FOURSIDE-H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
Blendtec FOURSIDE-H Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Much less expensive than what I was told by Blendtec I needed for my model#. Guess what???? they all fit their blenders. by what you can afford..."
"Much less expensive than what I was told by Blendtec I needed for my model#. Guess what???? they all fit their blenders. by what you can afford because they will all work."