Holding up to 20 gallons of product, the Carter-Hoffmann CW1 chip warmer uses a first in, first out system to ensure chips stay fresh. The cabinet’s top door folds out and creates a ramp for filling. When the user is ready to load baskets of chips, the bottom serving door folds out and creates a platform for the basket to sit on while it is filled with chips.
Warm air is directed through the duct and up through the chips at the bottom, keeping heat uniform throughout the cabinet. At the top of the cabinet, the heating system uses a blower fan to evenly heat the unit and recover temperatures quickly. This Carter-Hoffmann CW1 chip warmer can operate at temperatures up to 190 degrees Fahrenheit, but is factory-set at 175 degrees Fahrenheit. This can be adjusted with tools through the access hole at the rear of the cabinet.
- 20-gal. chip capacity
- First in, first out system rotates the product constantly to keep chips fresh
- Top loading door folds out and creates a ramp to fill the cabinet
- Bottom serving door folds out and forms a platform for baskets to rest when filling them
- Stainless steel handles on the doors enable the user to open them easily
- Interior chip ramp can be removed to facilitate cleaning
- Heat duct baffling system directs warm air through the duct and up through the chips at the bottom, keeping heat uniform for consistent holding
- Heating system at the cabinet top evenly distributes heat and recovers temperatures quickly with a blower fan
- Internal mechanical thermostat has a factory-set temperature of 175 degrees F
- Temperature is adjustable up to 190 degrees F with tools
- 1-in. fiberglass insulation in the bottom and on the sides prevent heat from escaping
- Strong stainless steel construction is great for commercial use and easy to clean
- Removable crumb drawer in the bottom catches crumbs for simple cleanup
- 4-in. legs elevate the unit for cleaning underneath it
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1040 W, 8.7 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 283⁄8 in. W x 251⁄2 in. D x 271⁄2 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Bulk chip warmer, forced air heating system, inconel sheathed heating element, first-in, first-out, gravity feed, top-loading, bottom hinged service door, stainless steel construction, approximately 20 gallons, 24" x 25-1/2" x 29", 4" legs, 120/60/1, 1040 watt, 8.7 amps, cUl, Ul eph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann CW1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warmers|