The 304 series stainless steel construction of the Dispense-Rite ADJ-2S in-counter cup dispenser combines with its no-jam design to provide durability and reduce the need for maintenance. This dispenser is suitable for paper, plastic, and foam cups because it comes with two types of springs. Offering flexibility for various applications, it accommodates a large assortment of cups and containers while supporting quick adjustments. A quick-release mounting bracket supports the dispenser in horizontal, angled, and vertical mounting positions. It accommodates cups ranging from 8 to 44 ounces.
- In-counter design
- For paper, plastic, and foam cups in vertical, horizontal, or angled mounting
- Springs are included for paper or plastic cups as well as foam cups
- Adjustable to accommodate cups between 8 and 44 oz.
- Accepts cups with a rim diameter from 3 in. to 45⁄8 in.
- 19-in. length
- Durable, rust-resistant 304 stainless steel construction
- NSF certified
Find out more about in-counter cup dispensers in this resource on Dispense-Rite units.
Cup Dispenser, in-counter, adjustable, two spring (F & P), accommodates cups 8 oz to 44 oz, with rim diameter range 3" - 4-5/8", 19 " long, 304 stainless steel construction, for paper, plastic and foam cups in vertical, horizontal or angled mounting, NSF.
Dispense-Rite ADJ-2S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cup Capacity||8 oz to 44 oz|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|