The Champion® Undercounter Dishwasher has a 21 racks-per-hour capacity to keep up with your establishment’s busy schedule. The dishwasher uses low temperature chemical sanitizing dispensed by a built-in pump. Your glasses and dishes will be protected by the dishwasher’s StemSure™ feature, which causes each cycle to begin gently to avoid chipping and cracking.
- Wash Refresh™ drains all water after each wash cycle so that all dishes are sanitized with clean water
- StemSure™ prevents glassware from chipping or breaking by starting each cycle gradually
- Built in pumps for dispensing detergent, rinse aid, and sanitizer during each wash cycle
- Electric tank heater features low-water protection to prevent tank from running dry
- Wash pump is powered by a 1 HP motor for a powerful wash cycle
- Safety switch on the door prevents injury from steam or hot water
- Upper and lower spray arms are removable and interchangeable to make cleaning and replacing easy
- Controls are top-mounted to be within easy reach
- Exterior is made of stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12 A
- 4-ft. power cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 25-in. D x 33-3/4 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Dishwasher, undercounter, 24"W x 25"D x 33-3/4"H, low temperature chemical sanitizing, (21) racks/hour capacity, top mounted controls, air glide door with safely switch, upper & lower interchangeable wash/rinse spray arms, pumped drain operation, built-in detergent/rinse-air/sanitizer dispensing pumps, fill & dump operation, electric tank heater with low-water protection, stainless steel top & side panels, 1 HP wash pump motor, includes: (1) peg rack & (1) flat rack, voltage 115/60/1, 12 amp, cord with NEMA 5-15P, UL, cETLus, NSF, 115V/60Hz/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Champion UL-130 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet