The Bakers Pride L-36R Dante countertop charbroiler has four H-shaped burners. Stainless steel radiants distribute heat from the burners, evenly heating the cooking surface. Product rests on rods in six grate sections, which are adjustable to accommodate different dishes. The unit is simple to use, with a single control valve for each burner and a crossover pilot tube system. The crossover tubes light all burners simultaneously and keep them lit when cooking.
Constructed of stainless steel inside and out, this Bakers Pride L-36R low-profile charbroiler expedites cleaning. Its work deck protrudes past the controls, protecting them from grease spills and splatter, while the grease pan catches and contains waste. Kitchen staff can use the edge of the work deck to prepare foods as they finish cooking.
- Part of the Dante series
- (4) 36,000-BTU H-burners
- 4 separate burner control valves
- Stainless steel radiants provide even heating
- 6 floating rod grates degrade slower than welded grates
- 4 tilting positions can accommodate various products
- Double-wall, insulated housing
- Stainless steel exterior and interior resist warping and rusting
- 6-in.-deep work deck creates a plating area
- Grease pan slides out for cleaning
- Crossover pilot tubes streamline startup
- Pressure regulator for user safety
- Low-profile design saves counter space
- Requires 10 in. of clearance from combustible surfaces at the sides and back
- 144,000 total BTU
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Broiling area: 33 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall: 36 in. W x 33.5 in. D x 20.5 in. H
- Heated by natural gas
- 1-in. NPT gas connection at the rear
Not sure what you need? The explainer on charbroilers takes a closer look at these units.
Dante Series Charbroiler, NG gas, 36"W countertop, low profile, 33"W x 24"D broiler area, 8 radiants, adjustable top grate assembly with floating 1/2" dia. steel rods, 6" stainless steel work deck, stainless steel grease pan, stainless steel burners, stainless steel top, front & sides, 4" legs, 144,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride L-36R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|