The Bakers Pride F-24R Dante charbroiler has 2.5 burners that are heated by natural gas and independently controlled by valves. Stainless steel radiants absorb heat and radiate it to the broiling area surface, where product sits on grates. To provide durability, the unit is double walled and fully insulated. A 6-inch work deck along the front with an integrated towel bar provides a place for plating.
- Part of the Dante series
- Heated by natural gas
- 2.5 H-burners are independently controlled by separate valves
- 4 adjustable floating steel road grates
- Stainless steel radiants direct heat to the grates
- Double-walled, fully insulated construction keeps heat around the product
- Durable stainless steel interior, exterior, and combustion chamber
- 6-in. work deck in front of the broiling area holds plates
- Towel bar along the front
- Continuously lit crossover pilot tube
- Pressure regulator
- Requires 10-in. side and rear clearance from combustible surfaces
- 90,000 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 21 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 33.5 in. D x 40 in. H
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
If you want to read more about charbroilers, check out our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Dante Series Charbroiler, natural gas, 24"W floor model, 21"W x 24"D broiler area, 5 stainless steel radiants, adjustable top grate assembly with floating 1/2" dia. steel rods, 6" stainless steel work deck, stainless steel grease pan, open cabinet base, stainless steel top, front & sides, 6" stainless steel adjustable legs, 90,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, cCSAus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride F-24R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|