Heavy quantities of charbroiling can be done in your busy restaurant with the Bakers Pride F24R charbroiler. This unit features Glo Stones for extra high heat and flame-flare. Aluminized steel burners are rated at 15,000 BTUs each, and are located every four inches. The unit also includes a front-mounted work deck, belly bars, stainless steel front-mounted grease trough, and 3-1/4 in. deep stainless steel slide-out grease and water pans.
- Glo Stones for extra-high heat and flame-flare
- Radiants and Glo Stones interchangeable without tools and can be mixed and matched
- Aluminized steel burners rated at 15,000 BTUs each and located every 4 in.
- Burners feature operator-controlled valves with stand-by position
- Standard grates are fabricated of 1/2-in. diameter steel floating-rods
- Grates may be adjusted independently in any of 4 tilting positions
- Stainless steel exterior, interior and combustion chamber
- Up to 300,000 BTUs per broiler
- Easy-Lite/Always Lit crossover pilot tube
- Broiler cabinet construction is double walled with fully insulated sides, back and bottom
- Includes front-mounted work deck, belly bars, stainless steel front-mounted grease trough, 3-1/4 in. deep stainless steel slide-out grease and water pans
- Rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Overall dimensions: 24-in. W x 33-1/2 in. D x 42-in. H
- NSF Certified
Dante Series Charbroiler, LP gas, 24"W floor model, 21"W x 24"D broiler area, 5 stainless steel radiants, adjustable top grate assembly with floating 1/2" dia. steel rods, 6" stainless steel work deck, stainless steel grease pan, open cabinet base, stainless steel top, front & sides, 6" stainless steel adjustable legs, 90,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Bakers Pride F-24R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|