This heavy-duty natural gas infrared broiler with oven and upper finishing oven by Garland allows for the preparation of large quantities of food without intense supervision. This upright broiler overcomes many cooking obstacles, while leaving the smallest footprint in the kitchen. Steaks can be cooked in bulk, leaving the operator free to cook prepare other items.
- (4) 17,000 BTU direct radiant infrared broiler burners
- Adjustable broiler rack with removable grid
- 40,000 BTU cast iron oven burner
- Porcelain enamel interior warming oven
- 120 volt air intake blower motor
- Large-capacity, easily-removable grease container is located outside of the heat zone for protection against burns
- 6-in. adjustable chrome legs provide height and stability
- (2) Hi/Med/Lo independent heat controls for the broiling chamber
- Piezo spark ignition for reliable results
- Air-proving switch cuts off gas supply if blower malfunctions or if the filter is blocked
- Top section: 70,000 BTUs NG; Oven: 40,000 BTUs; Total 110,000 BTUs
- Overall Dimensions: 34-in. W x 38-in. D x 72-1/8 in. H
- cCSAus Listed
- NSF Certified
Master Series Broiler, deck-type, natural gas, single infrared deck with finishing oven, standard oven base with Piezo spark ignition, stainless steel front and sides (stainless steel exposed sides on batteries), 6" legs, 110,000 BTU (Garland), CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland M100XRM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|