The Hoshizaki C-80BAJ-DS undercounter ice maker can produce 80 pounds of nugget ice in 24 hours. This type of ice is chewable and preferred by customers. As much as 22 pounds of ice can be stored in the unit. Its stainless steel exterior adds corrosion resistance and strength, and the full-length handle is comfortable to grip. Operators can access the power switch without removing the panel. The water circuit can be disassembled to simplify the cleanup process.
- 80-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 45-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- Makes nugget ice
- 22-lb. storage capacity
- Stainless steel exterior resists rust and facilitates cleaning
- Full-length door handle
- Offers access to the power switch without removing the panel
- Water circuit is easy to disassemble for cleanup
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- Required ambient air temperature: 45-100 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- 1,850 BTU
- 4 A, 17.3 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Ice dimensions: 0.625 in. x 0.5 in. x 0.375 in. x 0.25 in.
- Overall dimensions: 14.89 in. W x 22.625 in. D x 33.5 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation and UL listed; NSF certified
Our ice machines buyers' guide has in-depth information on undercounter ice makers.
Ice Maker With Bin, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 80 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (45 lb at 90°/70°), 22 lb. built-in storage capacity, cubelet style, stainless steel exterior, accommodates custom cabinet door (NOT INCLUDED), 115v/60/1-ph, 4.0 amps, UL (approved for outdoor use), ETL-Sanitation, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki C-80BAJ-DS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||80|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||22|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Production Range (lbs/day)||1 - 99 lbs|
|Bin Capacity Range (lbs)||1 - 49|
|Product||Undercounter Ice Maker|