The Wells B40 countertop charbroiler is made of stainless steel for strength. The broiler grate ribs guard the self-cleaning elements and protect them from direct food contact and spatula abrasion. Separate knobs control half of the grid surface for cooking versatility. Since the controls are protected with a guard ring, unintentional temperature changes can be avoided. The Wells B40 charbroiler can be hardwired into a power supply with the included terminal block. The drawn drip pans with handles and cast iron grate are removable for cleaning.
- Stainless steel construction resists stains and dents
- Self-cleaning elements are guarded by the broiler grate ribs, preventing direct contact with food and spatula abrasion
- Regulate temperature with 2 settings: off/lo and hi
- Each temperature control has a positive-off position and indicator lights to display when the power is on
- Individual knobs control half of the grid surface area so more than one type of product can be prepared at the same time
- Spring-loaded support rod in each element frame secures element when raised
- Heats to 600 degrees F in 10 mins.
- Drawn drip pans with handles and cast iron grates can be removed for cleaning
- Controls have a guard ring to protect against unintentional changes in temperature
- Grate scraper/brush included
- 4-in. adjustable metal legs
- Terminal block is included for field connection to the main power supply
- Can be hardwired into a power supply or used with optional NEMA 6-30P plug and cord (plug and cord sold separately)
- 22.5 A, 5400 W
- 240V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Grid surface dimensions: 211⁄2 in. W x 141⁄2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 243⁄4 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D x 153⁄8 in. H
- cULus listed, NSF certified
Refer to our charbroilers buyers' guide to learn more about different types of charbroilers.
Charbroiler, countertop, electric, 4" high legs, cast iron grate, 24" wide, stainless steel construction, with grease pan and scraper/brush, UL, CE, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wells B-40 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|