This Arctic BL810-F-SC indoor walk-in freezer maintains an average temperature of -10-degree Fahrenheit. The walls, ceiling, and flooring are insulated with high-density foam to maintain the cool temperatures. The flooring is constructed with smooth aluminum to stand up to heavy products and high traffic. Cleaning the interior is easy due to the corrosion-resistant Acrylume coating and coved corners that eliminate crevices.
Since the door is the only moveable part, it is flush-mounted and foamed in place to add durability and insulation to the Arctic BL810-F-SC indoor walk-in freezer. There is a self-closing feature on the door that aids in retaining the interior temperatures. The bottom of the door is protected by exterior and interior diamond tread kickplates, adding durability to prevent dents, scratches, and other damage.
- Walls, flooring, and ceiling are insulated with high-density for cold air retention
- Secure panels are tongue and groove, cam lock sealed in place for strength
- -10-degree F holding temperature keeps food safe
- Interior and exterior Acrylume finish reduces fingerprints and risk of corrosion
- Door includes key lock handle to protect from unauthorized access
- Precise temperature readout with dial thermometer
- Vapor-proof light offers visibility inside the unit
- Durable, easy-to-clean, smooth aluminum flooring
- Coved corners provides a seamless change from the floor to wall panels, making the interior simple to clean
- 30-in.-wide door offers space for large items
- Flush-mounted, foamed-in-place door adds durability and cold air retention
- Aid in maintaining temperature with the self-closing door
- Interior and exterior 24-in. door kickplates with diamond tread protect door from damage
- Inside safety release keeps operators safe if they accidently get locked inside walk-in
- Self-contained unit is easy to service since all components are built together
- EISA compliant
- Overall Dimensions: 94 in. W x 1171⁄4 in. D x 921⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Walk-In Freezer, Indoor, 7' 8-1/2"H x 7' 10"W x 9' 9-1/4"L, (-10° F holding), with floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls and ceiling, smooth finish aluminum floor, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, door heater, pressure relief valve, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, self-contained refrigeration, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL810-F-SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|