The Arctic BL810-F-R indoor walk-in freezer stays at -10 degrees Fahrenheit on average to keep products frozen. This model has high-density foam-insulated walls, ceiling, and flooring to help maintain the cold temperatures. There is a self-closing door feature to help keep the freezing air in the unit while the operators move in and out. The door is also flush-mounted and foamed in place to add more durability. This model has 24-inch kickplates on both sides of the door to protect it from significant damage.
This model has an Acrylume coating on the interior and exterior to reduce blemishes and minimize tarnishing. There is a vapor-proof light for visibility with an easily accessible light switch that sits over the door. This Arctic BL810-F-R indoor walk-in freezer has a smooth aluminum flooring that stands up to heavy use with coved corners so cleaning is simple since dirt and debris cannot easily get stuck in crevices.
- High-density foam-insulated walls, flooring, and ceiling retain cold air
- Panels are tongue and groove, cam lock sealed for strength
- Average holding temperature at -10 degrees F
- Acrylume coating minimizes tarnishing and visible blemishes
- Key lock handle offers security of products
- Accessible, precise dial thermometer provides an easy way to monitor internal temperatures
- Vapor-proof light with an easy-to-access light switch
- Smooth aluminum flooring is durable and easy to clean
- Debris cannot get stuck in crevices thanks to the coved corners
- Large pans and equipment can be transferred into walk-in with wide 30-in. door
- Door is foamed in place and flush-mounted for cold air retention and durability
- Help maintain freezer temperatures with self-closing door
- Door has 24-in. diamond tread kickplates on interior and exterior for strength
- Safety release provides an exit for users if they accidently get locked inside
- Remote pre-assembled model is easy to install
- EISA compliant
- Overall Dimensions: 94 in. W x 1171⁄4 in. D x 921⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Walk-In Freezer, Indoor, 7' 8-1/2"H x 7' 10"W x 9' 9-1/4"L, (-10° F holding), with floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls and ceiling, smooth finish aluminum floor, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, door heater, pressure relief valve, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, Remote pre-assembled, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL810-F-R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|