The Arctic BL68-C-R indoor walk-in refrigerator uses a remote refrigeration system that is pre-assembled. An average temperature of 35 degrees Fahrenheit is maintained to keep product in the food safe zone. Cold air is kept in the unit with the help of a spring assist door closer. Dual bulb gaskets between each panel also retains cold air, while the walls and ceiling are made of high density foam for even more insulation. Even the door is foamed in place for cold air retention.
An inside safety release is built in the interior of the Arctic BL68-C-R indoor walk-in refrigerator to open the door from the inside just in case people get locked in. products are much easier to see with the vapor-proof light that sits over the door. Products can be locked up at night to prevent theft with the key lock on the door. Panels are assembled with tongue and groove, cam lock seals to create the walls of the unit. A floor is not included with this model, so the panels are held in place on a smooth surface with mitered, vinyl screeds.
- Pre-assembled remote refrigeration system
- Door closes quickly thanks to the spring assist door closer
- Inside safety release lets people open the door if they get stuck in the unit
- Easily see in the walk-in with the light that sits over the door
- Keep an eye on the internal temperature with the dial thermometer
- Maintains average temperature of 35 degrees F
- Protect products with the key lock on the door
- EISA compliant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A condensing unit, 0.9 A evaporator unit
- Overall Dimensions: 94 in. L x 70 in. W x 88 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Acrylume finish on the interior and exterior prevents corrosion
- Ceiling and walls are made of high density foam for even more insulation
- Mitered, vinyl screeds hold the panels in place on a smooth surface since there is no floor
- Panels have gaskets between each one to keep cold air inside
- Panels are put together with tongue and groove, cam lock seals
- Both sides of the door has a 24-in. diamond tread kick plate that protects the door from significant damage
- Door stays in place and opens easily thanks to the cam lift hinges
- 30 in. W x 78 in. H door is foamed in place for insulation and structure
Walk-In Cooler, Indoor, 7' 4"H x 5' 10"W x 7' 10"L, (+35° F holding), no floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls and ceiling, vinyl screeds base, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, Remote pre-assembled, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL68-C-R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|