The Arctic BL66-F-SC indoor walk-in freezer has a self-contained refrigeration system that is simple to install. Ice is melted off the evaporator coil with the hot gas condensate system. With this unit, an average temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit is maintained. You can easily check the internal temperature with the dial thermometer. Dual bulb gaskets between the panels help keep cold air in the walk-in. the walls, floor, and ceiling are made of high density foam, while the door has been foamed in place, for more insulation.
An Acrylume finish on the interior and exterior prevents corrosion and makes the unit heavy duty. A 24-inch, diamond tread kick plate on the door provides strength and protection against wear and tear. Cam lift hinges on the door hold it in place and are heavy duty for constant use. The panels are built for strength since they lock together with cam lock seals. To cover every safety scenario, the Arctic BL66-F-SC indoor walk-in freezer has been equipped with an inside safety release that will open the door if someone gets stuck inside the walk-in.
- Panels are locked together with cam lock seals
- Dual bulb gaskets sit between each panel to retain cold air
- Ceiling, floor, and walls are made of high density foam for insulation
- Acrylume finish on the interior and exterior prevents corrosion
- 30 in. W x 78 in. H door is self-closing and flush with the walls
- Door is foamed in place for structure and insulation
- 24-in. kick plate has a diamond tread for even more durability
- Smooth aluminum floor finish is durable
- Cam lift hinges on the door hold it in place
- Self-contained refrigeration system is easy to install
- Hot gas condensate uses gas to melt built-up ice on the evaporator coil
- Maintains average temperature of -10 degrees F
- EISA compliant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 18.1 A, cord with a NEMA 6-20R plug
- Overall Dimensions: 70 in. L x 70 in. W x 921⁄2 in. H (Height does not include refrigeration unit)
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Inside safety release allows operators to open the door if they get stuck inside the unit
- Spring assist closer on the door helps prevent massive amounts of cold air from escaping
- Door heater and pressure relief valve make opening the door easier
- Prevent unauthorized access with a key lock on the door
- Vapor-proof light provides visibility
- Light switch makes using the interior light simple
- Dial thermometer is used to measure interior temperatures
Walk-In Freezer, Indoor, 7' 8-1/2"H x 5' 10"W x 5' 10"L, (-10° F holding), with floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls and ceiling, smooth finish aluminum floor, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, door heater, pressure relief valve, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, self-contained refrigeration, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL66-F-SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|