The Arctic BL66-F-R indoor walk-in freezer is built with an inside safety release that opens the door just in case an employee were to get stuck inside the walk-in. The average temperature of this freezer is -10 degrees Fahrenheit and is maintained with a remote refrigeration system. A spring assist closer on the door makes it self-closing to keep cold air in and warm air out while employees travel inside and out. This freezer comes with a door heater and pressure relief valve so opening the door is easy. A key lock on the handle allows you to deter unauthorized access to products.
Panels that make up the freezer's walls are put together with tongue and groove cam lock seals. A gasket sits between each panel for cold air retention. The ceiling, floor, and walls are made of high density foam to provide the ideal insulation of cold air. Since the door is the most used part of the unit, it is built with a diamond tread kick plate for added durability. Cam lift hinges attach the door to the panels and add strength. A smooth aluminum finish on the floor prevents corrosion and provides durability in heavy traffic. The Arctic BL66-F-R indoor walk-in freezer is the perfect solution when you need even more space for frozen product.
- Remote compressor is installed away from the walk-in
- Tongue and groove, cam lock sealed panels make up the walls
- Dual bulb gaskets between each panel retain cold air
- Floor, ceiling, and walls are made of high density foam for insulation
- Acrylume finish on the interior and exterior help reduce corrosion
- 30 in. W x 78 in. H door is self-closing, flush with panels, and foamed in place for structure
- Interior and exterior of the door is built with a 24-in. kick plate that has diamond tread for added durability in high traffic
- Smooth aluminum floor finish is heavy duty
- Heavy-duty cam lift hinges attach the door to the unit
- -10 degrees F temperature average
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A condensing unit, 8.8 A evaporator unit
- Overall Dimensions: 70 in. L x 70 in. W x 921⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Inside safety release allows someone to get out of the walk-in if they accidently get stuck inside
- Spring assist closer helps the door close to prevent cold air loss
- Door heater and pressure relief valve for easy opening of the door
- Key lock handle on the door prevents unwanted access to products
- Light is centered over the door for interior visibility
- Light switch makes turning the light on and off simple
- Exterior dial thermometer displays interior temperature
Walk-In Freezer, Indoor, 7' 8-1/2"H x 5' 10"W x 5' 10"L, (-10° F holding), with floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls and ceiling, smooth finish aluminum floor, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, door heater, pressure relief valve, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, Remote pre-assembled, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL66-F-R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|
|Warranty||1 year parts, labor, 5 year compressor and 15 year panel|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|