The Arctic BL66-C-R indoor walk-in refrigerator is perfect for establishments that need more refrigerated space for large amounts of product. This unit is 70 inches long by 70 inches wide by 921⁄2 inches tall. The remote condensing unit used to extract warm air comes pre-assembled for easy installation. With an average temperature of 35 degrees Fahrenheit, product will stay in the food safe zone. The internal temperature is monitored by a dial thermometer that you can easily check on the exterior of the unit.
Keeping cold air in the walk-in is important since it takes a while for the refrigeration system to take out the warm air again. The walls and ceiling are built with high density foam for insulation. The door has been foamed in place, creating structure and insulation. The panels have a dual bulb gasket between each other to retain cold air inside. The Arctic BL66-C-R indoor walk-in refrigerator has a spring assisted door that closes itself to prevent massive amounts of cold air from escaping and warm air from getting in.
- Remote condensing unit is pre-assembled
- Inside safety release opens the door if someone were to get stuck inside the walk-in
- Interior is more visible thanks to the vapor-proof light over the door
- Dial thermometer displays interior temperature
- Average temperature of 35 degrees F
- Prevent cold air loss with the spring assisted closer on the door
- Prevent unauthorized access with a key lock on the door
- EISA compliant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A condensing unit, 0.9 A evaporator unit
- Overall Dimensions: 70 in. L x 70 in. W x 921⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Panels are built together with cam locks to make up the walls
- Dual bulb gaskets between the panels help retain cold air
- Ceiling and walls are made with high density foam for ideal insulation of cold air
- Panel walls are held in place with a vinyl screed on a smooth surface, like concrete, since there is no floor
- Acrylume finish on the interior and exterior surfaces
- Cam lift hinges are used to attach the door to the unit
- 30 in. W x 78 in. H door is flush mounted with the panels and foamed in place for insulation
- 24-in. diamond tread kick plate protects the door from heavy wear
Walk-In Cooler, Indoor, 7' 4"H x 5' 10"W x 5' 10"L, (+35° F holding), no floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls and ceiling, vinyl screeds base, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, Remote pre-assembled, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL66-C-R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|