The Arctic BL66-CF-R indoor walk-in has a pre-assembled refrigeration system that is remote. An average temperature of 35 degrees Fahrenheit is maintained to keep products in the food safe zone. A dial thermometer displays the internal temperature so it can easily be seen. A spring-assisted door closer helps keep cold air in the cabinet, as well as the bulb gaskets on the panels. If someone accidently gets stuck in the walk-in, there is a built-in interior safety release that will open the door.
Cam lock seals secure the panels in place to create the walls of the walk-in; these panels are easy to assemble. The ceiling, floor, and walls are made of high density foam to provide insulation that retains cool temperatures. The interior and exterior surfaces have an Acrylume finish on them to reduce the appearance of fingerprints and prevent oxidation. The door measures 30 inches wide by 78 inches tall, and cam lift hinges hold the door in place. The Arctic BL66-CF-R indoor walk-in has a 24-inch-tall kick plate built onto the door with diamond tread for extra protection.
- Refrigeration system is remote and pre-assembled
- Prevent accidents with the interior safety release
- Light over the door is vapor-proof and provides visibility
- Interior light is controlled with a convenient exterior switch
- Dial thermometer displays interior temperature
- Average temperature in the walk-in is 35 degrees F
- Cold air is kept from escaping thanks to the spring-assisted door closer
- Key lock on the door handle prevents unauthorized access
- EISA compliant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A condensing unit, 0.9 A evaporator unit
- Overall Dimensions: 70 in. L x 70 in. W x 921⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Cam lock seals lock panels into place to create the walls
- Dual bulb gasket between each panel retains cold air
- Ceiling, floor, and walls are made from high density foam for ideal insulation
- Acrylume finish on the interior and exterior surfaces prevent oxidation and reduce the appearance of fingerprints
- Heavy-duty cam lift hinges stand up to constant use
- 30 in. W x 78 in. H door opening
- Door is foamed in place for insulation and flush mounted with the panels
- 24-in.-tall kick plate on the door helps reduce wear and tear on the door
- Kick plate has diamond tread for even more strength to prevent wear and tear
Walk-In Cooler Indoor, 5' 10"W x 5' 10"L x 7' 8-1/2"H, (+35° F holding), with floor, coated acrylume interior & exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls, ceiling & floor, smooth finish aluminum floor, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, 30" x 78" door with interior & exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, remote pre-assembled refrigeration, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL66-CF-R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|
|Warranty||1 year parts, labor, 5 year compressor and 15 year panel|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|