The John Boos OC4825 BK American Heritage oak table measures 48 inches long by 25 inches wide by 35 inches tall, which is perfect for standing comfortably while cutting and prepping ingredients. Since the table has a 11⁄2-inch thick Appalachian red oak, jointed edge grain top, there is durability for commercial settings. The top is finished with Boos Block Cream, protecting the surface from cracking and drying out. The John Boos OC4825 BK American heritage oak table’s black base accents the red oak and blends into many décors.
- 11⁄2-in. Appalachian red oak jointed edge grain top is perfect for cutting and prepping ingredients
- Top is finished with Boos Block Cream to prevent cracking and drying out of the wood
- Black base matches virtually any theme
- Drawer and shelves are not included with this model
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. L x 25 in. W x 35 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Oak C Table, 25" W x 48" L x 35" H, 1-1/2" thick appalachian red oak finger jointed top, standard with boos block cream finish with beeswax Drawers and shelves not included in this model.
John Boos OC4825 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Kitchen Decor & Furnishings|
|Color||Black / Red Oak|
|Size||48 x 25 x 1-1/2 in, 35 in H|
|Type||Kitchen Work Tables & Islands|
|Product Type||Residential Tables|