The John Boos OC4825 AL American heritage oak table’s base has an alabaster finish, blending in well with different décors. There is a 11⁄2-inch thick, Appalachian red oak, finger jointed top that is sturdy for use in commercial applications. With the beeswax cream finish on the top, there is a silky wax barrier and moisture is locked in. The John Boos OC4825 AL American heritage oak table measures 48 inches wide by 251⁄2 inches deep by 35 inches tall.
- 11⁄2-in.-thick Appalachian red oak finger jointed top is strong for heavy use
- Block features a beeswax cream finish retains moisture
- Alabaster finish fits into a variety of themes
- Drawers and shelves are not included
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 251⁄2 in. D x 35 in. H
Oak C Table, 25" W x 48" L x 35" H, 1-1/2" thick appalachian red oak finger jointed top, standard with boos block cream finish with beeswax Drawers and shelves not included in this model.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos OC4825 AL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Kitchen Decor & Furnishings|
|Color||Alabaster / Red Oak|
|Size||48 x 25 x 1-1/2 in, 35 in H|
|Type||Kitchen Work Tables & Islands|