The John Boos OC4825 AL American heritage oak table’s base has an alabaster finish, blending in well with different décors. There is a 11⁄2-inch thick, Appalachian red oak, finger jointed top that is sturdy for use in commercial applications. With the beeswax cream finish on the top, there is a silky wax barrier and moisture is locked in. The John Boos OC4825 AL American heritage oak table measures 48 inches wide by 251⁄2 inches deep by 35 inches tall.
- 11⁄2-in.-thick Appalachian red oak finger jointed top is strong for heavy use
- Block features a beeswax cream finish retains moisture
- Alabaster finish fits into a variety of themes
- Drawers and shelves are not included
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 251⁄2 in. D x 35 in. H
Oak C Table, 25" W x 48" L x 35" H, 1-1/2" thick appalachian red oak finger jointed top, standard with boos block cream finish with beeswax Drawers and shelves not included in this model.
John Boos OC4825 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Kitchen Decor & Furnishings|
|Color||Alabaster / Red Oak|
|Size||48 x 25 x 1-1/2 in, 35 in H|
|Type||Kitchen Work Tables & Islands|
|Product Type||Residential Tables|