The John Boos MYS-3 Boos mystery oil absorbs into wood to replenish moisture that has been stripped from continuous washing. It reduces the risk of bleaching, cracking, and drying of the wood. Each bottle has a 16-ounce capacity, and it is recommended to be used with the Boos block board cream. The John Boos MYS-3 Boos mystery oil contains white mineral oil, carnauba wax, and beeswax.
- Absorbs into wood fibers to replenish moisture from consistent washing
- Prevents wooden surface from bleaching, cracking, and drying out
- Made with all-natural, food grade white mineral oil, carnauba wax, and beeswax
- Recommended for use with Boos block board cream
- 16-oz. capacity in each bottle
- NSF certified
Jonh Boos Mystery Oil is recommended for care of tops and blocks that are used as a working, cutting surface. This fine oil is a mixture of mineral oil, linseed oil and tung oil and will give your John Boos product the same quality finish as the factory. Oiling your tops or blocks every 4-6 weeks is recommended. This food-safe oil finish keeps your blocks looking new. 15 oz bottle, NSF. This product is for use on oil finish wood table tops, butcher blocks and cutting boards.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos MYS-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet