The John Boos HMST36245 N homestead block has a 5-inch-thick cutting board on the top that is made of maple. Maple is a hard wood that resists bacteria and is dense for long term use. The board is made of end grain, meaning wood has been glued together for strength, making it one of the best types of boards to have. Since knives can run through the fibers, the board and knives last longer. The base comes in natural maple to match the block and maintain the natural look. A slatted lower shelf can be used for storage of equipment, while the drawer can be used to store utensils and other important tools. John Boos HMST36245 N homestead block comes with Boos Block Cream Finish with Beeswax to maintain the wood’s quality.
- 5-in.-thick block is made of hard maple for density and bacteria resistance
- Base comes in natural maple color
- End grain top lengthens the life of the block and knives since the knife runs between the wood fibers
- Boos Block Cream Finish with Beeswax maintains the wood
- Slatted lower shelf can be used for storage
- Seamless utensil drawer provides storage for various utensils
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 24 in. D x 34 in. H
American Heritage Homestead Block, 24" W x 36" L x 34" H, 5" thick, Hard Maple end grain top with Boos Block Cream Finish with Beeswax, slatted lower shelf, seamless utensil drawer, Natural Maple base
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos HMST36245 MPL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet