The John Boos HMST36245 AL homestead block has an alabaster base with a slatted lower storage shelf that is perfect for various equipment. The utensil drawer is hidden in the base to give the unit a seamless look. The hard maple end grain top is five inches thick. The perfect size for prepping your products, this John Boos HMST36245 AL homestead block measures 36 inches wide by 24 inches deep by 34 inches tall.
- 5-in. thick hard maple top has a cream finish
- End grain construction is made of many squares of wood, cut and stood on their end
- Slatted lower shelf offers storage of various equipment
- Utensil drawer is hidden for a seamless look
- Alabaster base looks great with the maple top
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 24 in. D x 34 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
American Heritage Homestead Block, 24" W x 36" L x 34" H, 5" thick, Hard Maple end grain top with Boos Block Cream Finish with Beeswax, slatted lower shelf, seamless utensil drawer, Alabaster base
John Boos HMST36245 ALB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet