The John Boos GS6-3048SSK equipment stand is only 251⁄2 inches tall, holding food prep equipment like mixers, processors, and slicers at a comfortable working height. Food debris and liquids are kept on the stand with rear and side upturned edges, while the rolled front prevents injury. Constructed of stainless steel, the John Boos GS6-3048SSK equipment stand resists corrosion, scratches, and dents, with a satin finish to create a professional appearance.
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty to resist dents and scratches
- Satin finish eases cleaning
- Food and liquids are contained to the work top with 11⁄2-in. turned up rear and side edges
- Rolled front eliminates sharp edges
- 11⁄2-in. square tube reinforces the top frame
- All pieces have a uniform look since the TIG-welded areas have been smoothed to match
- Adjustable undershelf holds extra tools and supplies
- Tubular legs create stability
- Adjustable bullet feet steady the table on uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 30 in. W x 251⁄2 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Take a look at our work tables and equipment stands buyers' guide for in-depth information on different tables and stands.
Equipment Stand, open base, 48"W x 30"D x 24"H, 16/300 stainless steel top with 1" turned up edge on back & both sides, stainless steel legs & adjustable undershelf, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos GS6-3048SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|