The John Boos FTSG-1248 floor trough is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion. It drains water in dish rooms and other areas. Clogging is prevented since there is a drainage grate to capture debris. Drainage is positive since there are 5-degree breaks in the bottom. This unit fits on a 4-inch-diameter drain pipe. The John Boos FTSG-1248 floor trough has a removable grate for simple cleaning.
- Designed for a 4-in.-dia. drain pipe
- 1⁄8-in. stainless steel bars are on 3⁄4-in. centers on the removable grate
- 5-degree breaks in the bottom create positive drainage
- Drainage gate with 1⁄4-in. holes prevents debris from clogging the drain
- Areas that have been TIG welded are polished and smooth for a cohesive appearance
- Strong and resistant to dents and scratches since it is made of stainless steel
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 12 in. W x 71⁄8 in. H
Floor trough, 12" x 48", with 14 gauge 300 series construction, mounting flange, removable 3/16" by 1" stainless steel flatbar subway grate, bottom pitched to a removable flat perforated strainer, 4" round stainless steel no-hub pipe connection.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos FTSG-1248 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Floor Maintenance|