The John Boos EES8-3024 equipment stand is made of stainless steel to withstand heavy use in commercial settings. Its base is MIG welded and the top is TIG welded for strength. Different types of equipment can be used on this stand, such as mixers, slicers, and food processors. Its adjustable shelf can hold supplies or other equipment that is not in use. Messes are kept on the table with the 11⁄2-inch, turn-up edges on the back and sides. The John Boos EES8-3024 equipment stand is stable on uneven surfaces with its adjustable plastic bullet feet.
- Stainless steel construction cleans easily
- Top is TIG welded for strength
- Exposed weld areas are smoothed for an even surface
- MIG-welded base is sturdy
- 11⁄2-in. turned-up edges on the back and sides keep messes contained to the top
- Undershelf is adjustable to hold various equipment
- Plastic bullet feet add stability
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 30 in. W x 251⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Additional features and benefits for equipment stands can be found in our work tables buyers' guide.
Equipment Stand, open base, 24"L x 30"W x 24"H, 18/430 stainless steel top with 1-1/2" turned up edge on back & both sides, galvanized legs & adjustable undershelf, plastic bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EES8-3024 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet