The Norlake KLF7766-C R Kold Locker™ walk-in freezer maintains a temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit with R404A refrigerant. Its Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system is mounted on the ceiling to create more storage space inside the cabinet. A condensing unit and evaporator coil are built into the same housing for accessibility. The unit’s defrost function and condensate vaporizer both run automatically.
To protect product, the door has a locking handle with a keypad, and an interior safety release opens the door if employees get locked in. A perimeter wire around the door frame prevents it from freezing shut. Cold air stays inside the cabinet since the panels are insulated with polyurethane, and male and female mating rails align properly to prevent cold air leaks. The Norlake KLF7766-C R walk-in freezer has an aluminum interior floor that can hold heavy loads.
- Part of the Kold Locker series
- Steel interior and exterior finish resists corrosion
- Aluminum interior floor can withstand heavy loads
- Visibility in the cabinet is provided by an LED light over the door
- Digital thermometer monitors internal temperatures
- 1 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 72 in. W x 91 in. H
- 4-in.-thick panels retain cold air since they are foamed in place with polyurethane insulation
- Insulation-wrapped metal seams
- Male and female mating rails fit together properly for installation
- Airtight seal prevents cold air leaks
- No cuts or breaks on the outer perimeter panel gaskets
- Foamed-in-place edge caps secure the panels
- Stepped profile creates an airflow barrier
- Locking deadbolt handle includes a padlock and key
- Employees will not get locked inside due to the inside safety release
- Cam-lift hinges are heavy duty
- Perimeter door heater wire prevents the door from freezing shut
- Magnetic gasket prevents hot air from leaking in
- 26-in. x 78-in. door opening
Capsule Pak Refrigeration System
- Maintained temperature: -10 degrees F
- Indoor use
- Mounted to the ceiling to save storage space
- Condensing unit and evaporator coil are built into a single housing
- Time clock defrosts the system
- Condensate vaporizer runs automatically
- Factory assembled, wired, charged, and tested
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- cULus listed
Check out our walk-in cooler article for in-depth information.
Kold Locker™, Indoor -10°F Freezer, 6' x 6' x 7'-7" H, with floor, 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior & exterior finish, self-closing door, locking deadbolt handle, Capsule-Pak™ ceiling mount, 1 HP, 208-230v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake KLF7766-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|