A residential wall safe can utilize space when installed in different thicknesses of walls. Mesa Safe Company's MAWS2113E wall safe can do just that. With all-steel construction, the safe can be easily installed between 16 inches on center wall studs to protect all cash, jewelry, important documents and other valuables. An easily-accessed interior light is included for access to the safe in dark areas. It can be hidden simply by covering it up with a painting or behind a book shelf. It also comes with a battery-powered electronic lock that provides protection against thieves. Personal codes can be programmed and changed within seconds.
- All-steel construction
- Easy installation between 16 in. on center wall studs
- Interior light included for access in dark areas
- Can be hidden by covering up with painting or book shelf
- Battery-powered electronic lock with mechanical override key
- Personal codes can be created and changed quickly
- 2 maximum-strength fixed shelves with expandable shelf kit
- Heavy duty concealed hinges prevent door removal during break-in attempts
- 4 anchor holds provide security to wall
- Overall Dimensions: 15-in. W x 3-1/4-6 in. D x 22-1/8 in. H
Wall Safe, 22-1/8 x 15 x 3.25-6-in, solid steel, 1/4" thick solid steel door & flange, concealed hinge, 0.3 - 0.7 interior cubic feet, expandable shelf kit included, Advanced electronic key lock concealed emergency key system, low battery warning, adjustable depth, pre-drilled anchor holes & 4 anchors, battery operated (included).
Mesa MAWS2113E Specifications
|Interior Cubic Feet||.7|