Wolf’s one-burner stock pot range is powered by propane gas and features two concentric burners and a sturdy cast iron grate than can support heavy stock pots. The legs are adjustable up to an inch and a half to ensure that your range can always sit level.
- Uses two concentric burners for a total of 110,000 BTU per hour
- Large stockpots are supported by the heavy duty cast iron grates
- Powered by propane gas with a standing pilot ignition system
- Adjustable leg heights allows you to maintain a level working surface
- 2 infinite control manual gas valves give the operator total control over temperature
- Valves are protected from heat by a heat shield, prolonging their life
- Keeping the range clean is made easy by the stainless steel construction and black epoxy powder-coated legs
- Features a 3/4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator for easy installation
- Overall Dimensions: 18-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 22-1/2 to 24-in. H
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Stock Pot Range, 18” W x 24” D x 22” H, 110,000 BTU total with (2) concentric cast iron ring-type burners, individual manual controls, cast iron top grate, standing pilot ignition system, stainless steel front & sides, 12" adjustable legs, CSA, NSF, LP gas
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf WSPR1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet