The GET DC-200-W SuperMel™ saucer comes in white to allow product to stand out. Perfect for serving hot beverages, this plate is designed to be used with DC-100 and DC-101 cups, which are sold separately. Unlike ceramic and porcelain, melamine is able to withstand most impacts. Although it is durable, melamine should not be heated in the microwave since it can weaken and start to break. The GET DC-200-W SuperMel saucer can be used in environments with temperatures ranging from -20 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- DC-100 and DC-101 cups fit with this saucer for serving coffee and tea
- White color allows product to stand out
- Made of melamine for strength in commercial settings
- BPA free
- Safe to clean in dishwashers
- Withstands a temperature range of -20-200 degrees F
- Melamine should not be microwaved since it will chip and peel.
- 5.75 in. dia.
- NSF certified
Supermel I™/Bake & Brew™ Saucer, 5-3/4" diameter for DC-100 & DC-101, break-resistant, dishwasher safe, melamine, white, NSF
GET DC-200-W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||DC-100, DC-101|
|Specialty Options||Dishwasher Safe|