The GET CP-533-T SuperMel™ dinner plate is made of melamine, a durable wood pulp resin material that withstands breaking unlike ceramic and porcelain. This material is great for commercial settings and can be cleaned in the warewasher. It withstands temperatures ranging from -20 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. While melamine is heavy duty, it should not be microwaved since it can weaken and become discolored and cracked. The GET CP-533-T SuperMel dinner plate comes in tan so it fits into different color schemes.
- Tan color allows food to stand out while the dish fits in with a wide range of décor
- Easily control portions with the 3-compartment design
- Melamine material is heavy duty for commercial use
- -20-200 degrees F temperature range
- BPA free
- Commercial dishwasher safe
- Should not be microwaved since melamine will weaken and crack.
- 10-in. dia.
- NSF certified
Supermel™ Plate, 10" diameter, 3-compartments, break-resistant, dishwasher safe, melamine, tan, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
GET CP-533-T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Dishwasher Safe|