The GET BF-725-IR Santa Fe™ bowl has a capacity of 14 ounces, making it perfect for serving soup, salad, and pasta. Constructed of durable melamine, the resists breakage and is perfect for heavy use in commercial settings. The material can withstand temperatures from -20 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and can safely be cleaned in dishwashers, though it may chip or peel if heated in a microwave. The GET BF-725-IR Santa Fe bowl has a speckled beige color that resembles ironstone dinnerware and can blend in with a large variety of décors.
- Capacity of 14 oz.
- Rim-full capacity of 16.4 oz.
- Melamine is heavy duty for commercial use and lightweight
- Speckled ironstone color blends in with various décors
- Can withstand temperatures from -20 to200 degrees F
- Commercial dishwasher safe
- BPA free
- May peel or chip if microwaved
- Overall Dimensions: 7.25 in. dia. x 1.75 in. H
- NSF certified
Santa Fe™ Soup/Salad Bowl, 14 oz. (16.35 oz. rim full), 7-1/4" diameter x 1-3/4" deep, break-resistant, dishwasher safe, melamine, NSF
GET BF-725-IR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Dishwasher Safe|