The GET BF-700-U Ultraware™ dessert plate is constructed of melamine that provides durability and break resistance for heavy use in commercial settings. This dish can safely be cleaned in commercial dishmachines and can withstand temperatures ranging from -20 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The GET BF-700-U Ultraware dessert plate has a 7.25-inch diameter, which is ideal for appetizers, bread and butter, and more. The plate's beige color and the two brown rings around its rim provide a classic look.
- 7.25-in. dia.
- Ideal size for serving desserts, bread and butter, and more
- Durable and break-resistant melamine construction
- Can withstand temperatures from -20 to 200-degrees F
- Ironstone color with brown stripes creates a classic look
- Can safely be cleaned in commercial dish machines
- Does not contain BPA
- May chip or peel if microwaved
- NSF certified
Dessert Plate, 7-1/4" melamine, brown bands on ironstone base, Centennial Ultraware. Melamine is dishwasher safe but not recommended for microwave use.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
GET BF-700-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet