The GET BF-090-IR Santa Fe™ dinner plate has a 9-inch diameter, making it ideal for serving entrées. It is constructed of melamine for durability in commercial settings and can withstand temperatures ranging from -20 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Melamine is safe to clean in dishwashers, but is not recommended for microwave use because that may weaken the material. The GET BF-090-IR Santa Fe dinner plate features a speckled beige color reminiscent of classic ironstone dinnerware and can blend into a wide range of décors.
- 9-in. dia.
- Melamine is durable and strong
- Speckled ironstone color fits into most settings
- Commercial dishwasher safe
- Can withstand temperatures from -20 to 200 degrees F
- BPA free
- May chip or peel if microwaves
- NSF certified
Santa Fe™ Plate, 9" diameter, break-resistant, dishwasher safe, melamine, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
GET BF-090-IR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Dishwasher Safe|