The GET BC-70-S Tahoe™ bouillon cup can hold 7 ounces of pudding, ice cream, side dishes, and more. Its neutral sandstone color can fit into a wide variety of place settings. The cup can withstand temperatures from -20 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and can safely be cleaned in commercial dishmachines. It should not be microwaved because it may chip, crack, discolor, or peel. The GET BC-70-S Tahoe bouillon cup is made of break-resistant melamine, so it can stand up to heavy use in busy foodservice operations.
- 7-oz. product capacity
- 7.8-oz. rim-full capacity
- Sandstone color can blend in with existing décor
- Melamine construction is break resistant
- BPA free
- Can be cleaned in commercial dishmachines
- Can withstand temperatures from -20 to 200 degrees F
- May chip or peel if microwaved
- Overall Dimensions: 4 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Tahoe™ Bouillon Cup, 7 oz. (7-4/5 oz. rim full). 4" diameter x 2" deep, break-resistant, dishwasher safe, melamine, sandstone, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
GET BC-70-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Dishwasher Safe|