The GET 9910-1-BL Bahama™ tumbler’s translucent blue color can be used to designate it for serving specific drinks, typically water. The cup has a usable capacity of 10 ounces, but can accommodate 12.4 ounces when filled to the rim. Constructed of styrene acrylonitrile, also known as SAN, the tumbler resists chipping, denting, and breaking. The GET 9910-1-BL Bahama tumbler has vertical panels to provide diners a grip, even when the cups is wet. This tumbler can safely be cleaned in commercial dishwashers.
- Capacity of 10 oz.
- Rim-full capacity of 12.4 oz.
- SAN plastic construction resists chipping, denting, and breaking
- BPA free
- Translucent blue color can be used to designate cup for serving certain beverages, typically water
- Vertical panels on the exterior make lifting and tilting simple
- Dishmachine safe for quick and simple cleanup
- Contact 1-800-541-8683 for more information on custom printing.
- Overall Dimensions: 3.13 in. dia. x 4.75 in. H
- NSF certified
Bahama™ Double Rock Tumbler, 10 oz. (12.4 oz. rim full), 3-1/8" diameter x 4-3/4"H, stacking, BPA free, SAN, blue, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
GET 9910-1-BL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet