The DoughXpress TXM-20 manual tortilla dough press is easy to use. Users set the desired temperature and thickness, place the prepared dough ball in the center, and lower the platen. Measuring 16 inches by 20 inches, the platens can accommodate 16-inch-diameter tortillas. Loading and unloading dough is simple with the clam shell design.
The press reaches temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The set temperature displays on the digital control panel. When the platen is lowered, the digital timer automatically starts the countdown, and the timer resets when it is lifted. Finished with a white powder coating, the DoughXpress TXM-20 manual pizza dough press is corrosion resistant and durable.
- Simple operation by setting the temperature and thickness, placing a dough ball in center, lowering the platen, and pressing the dough
- 16-in. x 20-in. aluminum platens accommodate 16-in.-dia. tortillas with any thickness
- (75-100) 9-16-in. tortillas, (150-200) 7-9-in. tortillas, or (300-400) 6-in. tortillas per hr.
- Can be used with refrigerated dough
- Clam shell design makes it easy to load and unload dough
- Maximum operating temperature: 450 degrees F
- Heat indicator light shuts off when heat reaches the set temperature
- Digital control panel displays the current temperature
- Digital timer automatically begins countdown when the platen is lowered
- Illuminating on/off switch
- Powder-coated white finish
- 3100 W, 15 A
- 220 V/50-60 Hz/1ph, NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 16 in. W x 31 in. D x 15 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
(10093) Tortilla Dough Press, manual, clamshell design, (2) 16" x 20" heated aluminum platens, up to 300-400 tortillas per hour production, digital timer & temperature controls, illuminated power on/off switch, heat indicator light, white finish, 220v/50/60/1-ph, 15 amps, 3100 watts, NEMA 6-20P, cETLus, ETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA, Contact customer service for Xylan coating option pricing.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
DoughXpress TXM-20 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet