The Oak Street BDB-STD dining height table base is made of heavy-duty steel and powder coated for additional durability. With its black finish, the base blends into different settings. Assembling the table base can be done by simply connecting the column and mounting plate. It is designed to hold 24-inch-24-inch and 30-inch-by-30-inch square table tops or 24-inch-diameter and 30-inch-diamater round table tops.
- Compatible with 24-in. x 24-in., 30-in. x 30-in., 24-in.-dia., and 30-in.-dia. table tops
- Powder-coated steel is strong and durable
- Black finish blends into many themes
- 3-in.-dia. column
- 8-in. x 8-in. spider measures 11-in. diagonally
- 8-in.-dia. base
- 283⁄4-in. height
- Simple to assemble by attaching the column to the mounting plate
- Floor mounting hardware not included
You can find out more about table tops and bases in the furniture buyers' guide.
Table Base, bolt down, 3" dia. column, 28-3/4" standard height, steel, powder coated, black Sandtex finish
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Oak Street BDB-STD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet