The Stoelting VB25-309 vertical batch freezer uses vertical barrels, ensuring mix-ins are fully mixed in the product. Plastic beater blades are used to churn product and will not need replacing frequently. The freezing cylinder has a large diameter so product freezes faster and has ideal ice crystal formation. A clear acrylic cover on the cylinder lets you monitor product easily. The freezing cycles are controlled by a timer.
A single control panel makes programming your settings easy. The buttons and indicators have understandable symbols and graphics that makes identifying and using the controls simple. The unit has a 10- to 20-minute working cycle, and 2 to 4 quarts of mix is needed for each batch. The freezing cylinder has a capacity of 2.5 gallons. The Stoelting VB25-309 vertical batch freezer has a stainless steel extraction door that makes removing the cylinder easy.
Stoelting offers a free resource program called White Glove Service that is accessible to you with your purchase of their equipment. By calling 1-800-319-9549, you have access to installation services, customer service, technical service, on-site dispatch, and more. If you want, a sales person and technician will come to your establishment to teach you how to install, use, and clean your machine.
- Freezing cylinder has a large diameter for fast freezing times and small ice crystal formation
- Beater parts are easy to assemble and clean
- Plastic beater blades minimize frequently replacement
- Stainless steel beater shaft is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Clear acrylic cover on the freezing cylinder lets you see product as it is churning
- Mix-ins are fully mixed into product thanks to the vertical barrels
- Single control panel makes programming easy
- Buttons and indicators are easy to identify and use thanks to the understandable symbols
- Freezing cycles are controlled by time
- Stainless steel extraction door is a swing gate style for easy removal
- 10-20 min. working cycle
- 2-4 qt. of liquid mix is needed per batch
- 2.5-gal. cylinder capacity
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- 20-in. air space clearance needed on the rear
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 15 A, 1.8 HP compressor motor, 2.7 HP drive motor
- Overall Dimensions: 181⁄4 in. W x 20 in. D x 373⁄4 in. H
- ETL listed; NSF certified
Telme Batch Freezer, vertically oriented, floor model, 18-1/10"W x 20"D x 37-7/10"H, air cooled, 10 quart cylinder capacity, time controlled freezing, 1.8 hp hermetic compressor, 2.7 hp beater motor, 208-240v/60/3-ph, 13 amps, NEMA L15-20P, ETL, NSF
Startup is included
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Stoelting VB25-309 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet