The Stoelting O111-38I2 soft serve freezer is perfect for establishments that want to sell soft serve or frozen yogurt. This unit can hold one flavor and has a 6.5 gallon hopper and a 1 gallon freezing cylinder. Its compact size lets you easily use the machine on countertops. Product moves from the hopper to cylinder to the spigot by using gravity. An auger with plastic blades is used to churn product and make it creamy.
The dispense rate is adjustable, and the spigot is self-closing to prevent waste and control portions. The freezer comes with IntelliTec2™ control, a panel that uses multi-line graphics so you can program and choose specific settings. A USB connection is included so you can update software and download statistics. The controls are tamper-proof so customers cannot change what you have set on the unit. The Stoelting O111-38I2 soft serve freezer comes with a standby and sleep mode that automatically defrosts product to prevent it from becoming a frozen block.
With a purchase of a Stoelting product, you are automatically able to use White Glove Service, a program that enables you to use various resources to help you with your equipment. By calling 1-800-319-9549, you have access to customer service, technical service, parts or warranty information, installations, and more. You can even opt to have a sales person and technician come to your establishment and teach you how to install, use, and properly clean your equipment.
- Ideal for making soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt
- Gravity-fed, single flavor machine is compact for use on countertops
- 6.5-gal. hopper capacity
- 1-gal. freezing cylinder capacity
- Creamy, consistently frozen texture is created by folding frozen product into the liquid product
- Auger has Delrin® food-grade plastic blades on it to churn product
- Gravity is used to pull product from the hopper to the freezing cylinder to the spigot
- Evaporator system is durable enough to handle high demands for product
- Scroll™ compressor keeps operation quiet
- Simple parts make the machine quick to assemble and disassemble
- Dispense rate is adjustable
- Customers can see product before it is dispensed thanks to the clear door
- Control portions and waste with the self-closing spigot
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- 3-in. clearance is required on both sides
- Requires a 2149243-01 extended length mix inlet assembly or 2204806 adjustable mix inlet assembly
- R-404A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11,000 BTU, 12 A, NEMA 6-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 193⁄4 in. W x 323⁄8 in. D x 371⁄8 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Keeps a log of performance and errors so you can improve profitability
- Easily program to your specific needs through the multi-line graphics display
- Tamper-proof controls allow customers to serve themselves
- Upload system updates and download your statistics through a USB connection
- Standby and sleep modes automatically defrost product to maintain small ice crystals and create an ideal product consistency
Soft-Serve Freezer, counter model, (1) flavor, gravity, 26 quart hopper, & 4 quart freezing cylinder, digital microprocessor controls, self-closing spigot, low mix light, stainless steel exterior, 11,070 BTU/hr compressor, 1-1/2 hp motor, 19-11/16"W x 31-5/8"D x 37-7/16"H, 12 amps, NEMA 6-20P power cord, UL, cUL, NSF, 208-240v/60/1ph, air cooled, IntelliTec2 control
Startup is included
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Stoelting O111-38I2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet