The Stoelting F131-38I2 soft serve freezer has twin hoppers so you can make two flavors at once. With the twist feature, you can mix the flavors together. Product is poured into the two 3-gallon hoppers, then sent into the two 0.85 gallon freezing cylinders. Augers are used to fold the frozen product over into the liquid product to create a consistent, creamy consistency. An Energy Conservation Mode is used during slow periods to prevent product from being over agitated.
The compact size of the Stoelting F131-38I2 soft serve freezer makes it ideal for establishments with limited space. IntelliTec2™ Control is used to communicate diagnostics the machine has run on itself, as well as let you control the machine to freeze your product to the ideal texture. Customers can see product before it is dispensed through the clear door. A self-closing spigot controls portions and minimizes waste.
Stoelting offers a special program that sends a sales professional and technician to your establishment when you purchase their product to show you how to properly clean, use, and install the machine. The White Glove Service also provides you with information on your unit, connects you to customer service and technical service, as well as provides on-site service dispatch. You can reach this program at 1-800-319-9549 all year, every week, 24 hours a day.
- Freezes and dispenses soft serve ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Holds 2 flavors of product and comes with a twist feature so you can mix the flavors
- (2) 3-gal. hoppers
- (2) 0.85-gal. freezing cylinders
- Small size makes the unit perfect for use on countertops
- IntelliTec2 Control communicates self-diagnostics with the operator and controls the machine for product consistency
- Product is kept from being over agitated during slow periods with the Energy Conservation Mode (ECM)
- Frozen product is folded into liquid product by the auger for creamy consistency
- Customers can easily see product through the clear door before it is dispensed
- Portions are controlled and waste is minimized with the self-closing spigot
- Adjustable dispense rate
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- R-404A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 3-in. clearance required on all sides
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12 A, 12,000 BTU, (2) 3⁄4 HP, cord with a NEMA 6-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 343⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Soft-Serve Freezer, counter model, (2) flavors with twist, gravity, (2) 12 quart hoppers, & (2) 3.4 quart freezing cylinder, digital microprocessor controls, self-closing spigot, low mix light, stainless steel exterior, 12,000 BTU/hour compressor, (2) 3/4-hp motors, 22"W x 28-1/2"D x 34-3/4"H, 10-12 amps, NEMA 6-20P/NEMA L15-20P power cord, UL, cUL, NSF, 208-240v/60/1ph, air cooled, intelliTec2 control
Startup is included
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Stoelting F131-38I2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Stoelting F131-38I2 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Use my machine in fast food, about 80 gallons of ice cream a week in the summer. Easy to use and clean. Used machine for 6 years with a small amo..."
"Use my machine in fast food, about 80 gallons of ice cream a week in the summer. Easy to use and clean. Used machine for 6 years with a small amount of problems. Now it is starting to have lots of problems and I can't find a service tec that I would use within 250 miles. Previously owned another brand comparable maching, which was simple to work on but did not have as fast recovery."