The Stoelting F111-38I soft serve freezer is perfect for establishments that want to serve frozen yogurt or soft serve ice cream. Merchandising to customers is easy with the clear door that shows off product. This unit dispenses a single flavor, and you can control the dispense rate. A self-closing spigot helps with controlling portions and preventing waste. With the IntelliTec™ Control, your unit is monitored constantly for troubleshooting and to provide an easy-to-use control panel.
Air is mixed into product to create a fluffy consistency and to maximize your product sales. Once in the 0.85 gallon freezing cylinder, product is churned with an auger and plastic blades, folding frozen product into liquid to make the ice cream or yogurt creamy and consistently frozen. The Stoelting F111-38I soft serve freezer is gravity fed, using gravity to pull product from the hopper all the way to the dispensing spigot.
When you purchase a Stoelting machine, you have access to their White Glove Service. By calling 1-800-319-9549, you can talk to customer service about warranty and parts, technical service about installation, and even request on-site dispatch. A sales person and technician are sent out when you get your machine to teach you how to properly use the settings, clean the machine, and install it. This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year long.
- Perfect for serving frozen yogurt and soft serve ice cream
- Single-flavor machine
- Save on counter space with the unit's compact size
- Adjustable dispense rate helps you keep up with product usage
- Merchandise easily to customers with the clear door
- Self-closing spigot helps with controlling portions and preventing waste
- Tamper-proof controls allow customers to easily serve themselves
- IntelliTec Control monitors machine for troubleshooting and has an easy-to-use control panel
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- 3-in. clearance is required on both sides
- Requires a 2149243-01 extended length mix inlet assembly or 2204806 adjustable mix inlet assembly
- R-404A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5450 BTU, 8 A, NEMA 6-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄8 in. W x 287⁄8 in. D x 355⁄8 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- 3-gal. hopper capacity
- 0.85-gal. freezing cylinder capacity
- Frozen product is folded into liquid product by the auger to make a thick, creamy product
- Delrin® food-grade plastic blades on the auger churn product
- Product is gravity fed from the hopper to the freezing cylinder then to the spigot
- Evaporator system can withstand high demands
- Quiet operation with the Scroll™ compressor
- Quick to assemble and disassemble thanks to the simple parts
Soft-Serve Freezer, counter top, 15-1/8"W x 28-7/8"D x 35-5/8"H, air cooled, (1) flavor, gravity, 13.6 quart hopper, & 3.4 quart freezing cylinder, digital microprocessor controls, self-closing spigot, low mix light, stainless steel exterior, 4,770 BTU/hour compressor, 3/4-hp motor, 208-240v/60/1-ph, 8 amps, cord with NEMA 6-15P, UL, cUL, NSF (Mix inlet regulator required)
Startup is included
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Stoelting F111-38I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet