The Stoelting E111-37I-A soft-serve machine is perfect for any establishment that wants to sell soft serve ice cream or frozen yogurt. It comes with minimal removable parts for easy assembly and disassembly when cleaning. With a compact design, the machine easily fits on countertops. IntelliTec™ Control is used to monitor your machine for troubleshooting. The control panel lights up and is tamper-proof so customers can easily serve themselves.
The Stoelting E111-37I-A soft-serve machine unit is a single-flavor, gravity-fed machine. Product is held in the 3-gallon hopper then pulled down into the 0.65 gallon freezing cylinder. An auger gently folds frozen product into liquid product with plastic blades to create a creamy product. Ice cream and yogurt come out fluffier because air is mixed with the product while moving from the hopper to the freezing cylinder.
Stoelting has recently launched a program called White Glove Service where operators can get industry information, customer service, technical service, startups, on-site dispatch, and more. This program is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week year-round. The number for Stoelting's White Glove service is 1-800-319-9549.
- Ideal for soft serve and frozen yogurt
- Single flavor machine
- Compact design helps save countertop space
- Dispense rate is adjustable
- Clear door shows product for merchandising
- Spigot is self-closing to prevent waste and create precise portion control
- Controls are tamper-proof so customers can easily serve themselves
- IntelliTec Control has a lighted display and constantly monitors machine for troubleshooting
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Requires 3 in. clearance on both sides
- Requires a 2149243-01 extended length mix inlet assembly or 2204806 adjustable mix inlet assembly
- Uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4250 BTU, 14 A, NEMA 5-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄8 in. W x 287⁄8 in. D x 355⁄8 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Hopper has 3-gal. capacity
- 0.65-gal. freezing cylinder capacity
- Auger gently folds all contents of freezing cylinder, creating a thick, creamy product
- Delrin® food-grade plastic blades are used to churn the product
- Product is gravity fed through hoppers and spigot
- Evaporator system can withstand high demands for product
- Scroll™ compressor creates quiet operation
- Quick to assemble and disassemble
Soft-Serve Freezer, counter top, 15-1/8"W x 28-7/8"D x 35-5/8"H, air cooled, (1) flavor, gravity, 13.6 quart hopper, & 2.6 quart freezing cylinder, digital microprocessor controls, self-closing spigot, low mix light, stainless steel exterior, 3,550 BTU/hour compressor, 3/4-hp motor, 115v/60/1-ph, 14amps, cord with NEMA 5-20P, UL, cUL, NSF (Authorized startup is required) (Mix inlet regulator required)
Startup is included
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Stoelting E111-37I-A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Soft Serve Freezer|
|Product Type||Ice Cream Equipment & Supplies|