The Bar Maid SS100 electric glass washer is designed to be installed in the first section of a three-compartment sink where it is used to remove tough residue, including lipstick and fruit pulp. Clean glasses aren't just safer and more presentable to guests, but they can result in more higher margins on your drinks by letting you serve draft beers with foamier heads. The washer is designed to clean glasses quickly and thoroughly by taking advantage of five spinning brushes.
This glass washer is built with a powerful 1⁄3-horsepower motor and premium materials including bronze bearings and 11-gauge stainless steel. The equipment's motor housing is partially submerged in water to help keep the motor cool and the wash water warm. For operator safety, the Bar Maid SS100 glass washer includes built-in electrical fault protection.
- Cleans using one 71⁄2-in. brush and four 6-in. brushes
- Motor housing is partially submerged to keep motor cool while helping to keep water warm
- Installs into most every bar sink
- Removes stubborn soil including lipstick and fruit pulp
- Build with premium components including 11-gauge stainless steel and bronze bearings
- Built-in ground fault protection keeps users safe from electrical malfunctions
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 8 in. W x 12 in. D x 12 in. H
- UL and CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Bar Maid® Submersible Glass Washer, 1/3 HP, (5) brushes ( (4) 6" & (1) 7-1/2"), bronze bearings, continuous run, stainless steel construction, 115v/60hz/1-ph, includes ground fault protection, ETL, UL, CSA, NSF, Limited One-Year Warranty
Bar Maid SS-100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Glass Washers & Brushes|