The Vulcan 48SS-8B gas range has eight open-top burners, providing a direct heat to the pots and pans. With lift-off burner heads, access to the components is provided for cleanup, maintenance, and repairs. Since the unit uses a shrouded flash tube pilot system, there are just four pilots for the eight burners, limiting gas use and saving energy. Stock pots and large pans are accommodated on the large rear grates, and the front grates easily lift off to simplify cleanup. Each grate has an integrated aeration bowl to add structure and direct heat to the cooking instruments.
There are two standard ovens in the base of the Vulcan 48SS-8B gas range. Each oven holds 18-inch-by-26-inch sheet pans front to back on two racks and in four positions. The bottoms and door panels have a porcelain liner for releasing baked-on food. Temperatures in the ovens range from 250 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Simmering and cooking delicate products is possible thanks to the low temperature setting. With their heavy-duty construction, the oven doors stand up to commercial use.
- Natural gas heated
- 12-in. x 141⁄2-in. rear grates accommodate large pots and pans
- 12-in. x 121⁄2-in. front grates remove easily for access to components
- Structure is added to the grates’ fingers with aeration bowls
- Aeration bowls sends heat up and toward the pots and pans
- (8) 30,000 BTU burners have an open top design to provide direct heat to cooking equipment
- Buner heads can be lifted off for cleaning, maintenance, and repairs
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system uses 1 pilot for 2 burners to save energy
- Crumb tray pulls out so it is easy to dispose of waste
- Fully MIG-welded steel frame offers durability and structure
- Stainless steel high shelf, backriser, front, and sides are resistant to minor damage and corrosion
- Adjust the 6-in. stainless steel legs for an ideal working height
- 286,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 34 in. D x 58 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
2 Standard Ovens
- Porcelain bottoms and door panels release cooked-on food
- Each oven has 2 racks and 2 rack guide sets with 4 position adjustments
- Accommodates full-size sheet pans front to back
- Thermostats adjust from 250-500 degrees F
- Low setting is ideal for simmering and delicate products
- Doors are constructed to withstand heavy-duty applications
- Hinge and spring mechanisms will not need adjustments
- Interior Dimensions: 201⁄4 in. W x 261⁄4 in. D x 14 in. H
Endurance™ Restaurant Range, gas, 48", (8) 30,000 BTU burners with lift-off burner heads, (2) standard ovens, stainless steel front, sides, backriser & high shelf, fully MIG welded frame, 6" adjustable legs, 286,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 48SS-8B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|