The Traulsen RMC34D4 milk cooler features a double-sided front with low access points that enable children to reach milk cartons. Its stainless steel construction is durable and stain resistant, and its insulated sliding doors lock to prevent theft. Reinforced for strength, the cabinet bottom’s stainless steel dunnage racks withstand the weight of heavy crates. Factory-mounted casters are adjustable and provide mobility. For consistent cooling and user-friendly maintenance, the removable forced-air refrigeration system is mounted on top of the Traulsen RMC34D4 milk cooler. Santoprene™ EZ-Clean gaskets have a snap-in design that enables them to be removed for cleaning.
- Accommodates (8) 13-in. x 13-in. crates or (4) 13-in. x 19-in. crates
- Stainless steel interior and exterior increase durability
- Top-mounted, removable refrigeration system
- Forced-air refrigeration system maintains its set temperature
- Temperature range: 34-38 degrees F
- Double-sided front has insulated sliding doors
- Doors lock to prevent theft
- Cabinet bottom is reinforced for strength
- Stainless steel dunnage racks increase durability
- Floor drain comes with a plug to stop leaks
- Santoprene EZ-Clean gaskets keep cold air inside and add strength
- Factory-mounted casters enable transportation
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- 1660 BTU
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions and Utilities
- 34 in. L x 341⁄4 in. D x 48 in. H
- 1.88 kW, 7.2 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Want to learn more about these units? Check out this article on milk coolers.
Spec-Line Forced-Air Double Access Milk Cooler, sliding door, holds (8) 13"x13" crates or (4) 13"x19" milk crates, stainless steel interior and exterior, reinforced floor, sliding caster rails , (2) heavy-duty stainless steel dunnage racks, top-mount refrigeration system, Santoprene® E-Z clean gaskets, floor drain, 4" factory mounted adjustable casters, 1/3 hp, cETLus, NSF, 115v/60Hz/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Traulsen RMC34D4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access||Top & Side|
|Capacity (Half Pint Cartons)||512|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Floor Drain|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 Years P&L/2 Additional Years Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||34 - 36 in|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|