An essential safety component for your gas-powered restaurant equipment, the Dormont 1675KITS48 gas connect kit is designed to provide your kitchen staff with peace of mind and enhanced safety when using fryers, broilers, and more. This deluxe kit has a 3⁄4-inch inside diameter and comes with a 48-inch-long blue hose. The hose has an antimicrobial coating, which will melt at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and won't hold a flame, and is made with stainless steel tubing and braiding. For additional safety, the SnapFast™ quick-disconnect is designed with a polymer insert that melts if internal temperatures climb higher than 350 degrees Fahrenheit, shutting off the gas flow. This kit also includes a SwivelMAX™ rotational end fitting, a full port valve, an elbow, and a restraining cable.
- Gas connect kit
- Blue hose constructed with stainless steel tubing and braiding
- Antimicrobial hose coating melts at 350 degrees F and does not hold flames
- Swivel MAX end fitting rotates 360 degrees
- SnapFast quick-disconnect shuts off gas flow if internal temperatures exceed 350 degrees F
- Includes (1) full port valve, elbow, and restraining cable
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. L x 3⁄4 in. inside dia.
- cSAus and UL Listed; NSF Certified (component)
Dormont Blue Hose™ Moveable Gas Connector Kit, 3⁄4" inside dia., 48" long, covered with stainless steel braid, coated with blue antimicrobial PVC, 1 SnapFast™ QD, 1 SwivelMAX™, 1 full port valve, 1 elbow, coiled restraining cable with hardware, 167,000 BTU/hr minimum flow capacity, limited lifetime warranty
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Dormont 1675KITS48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Connection Type||Quick Disconnect|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial Coating|