The Dormont 1675KIT2S48 gas connector kit comes with a blue, PVC-coated hose that is covered in braided stainless steel wire for strength and corrosion resistance. There is 360 degree rotation technology on both ends of the hose that reduce stressors; the carbon steel end fittings are heavy duty. The 48-inch-long hose should not be used in environments where the ambient temperature is less than 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
A one-handed quick disconnect makes moving the unit quick and simple for cleaning and servicing. Gas flow is virtually unrestricted with a full port valve, letting the unit heat to its full potential. Two multi-plane rotational devices are used to reduce the amount of stress on the connector and allow for more movement. A restraining device secures the equipment to the wall to prevent stress on the connector. The Dormont 1675KIT2S48 gas connector kit is designed to be used with mobile equipment or units that have casters.
- Blue PVC-coated connector is braided for strength
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion
- Designed to be used with mobile equipment
- Stress Guard® rotation technology reduces the amount of stress on both ends of the hose
- Hose melts at 350 degrees F since the coating will not hold a flame
- Do not use in temperatures less than 32 degrees F
- Carbon steel end fittings on the hose are heavy duty
- 1⁄2 psi maximum operating pressure
- 1⁄2-in. size I.D.
- 48-in. length
- SnapFast® one-handed quick disconnect fitting makes moving the unit quicker for cleaning and maintenance
- Quick disconnect fitting includes a thermal shut off for safety
- 2 Swivel MAX® devices create multi-plane movement and reduces stress on the connector
- Full port valve provides virtually unrestricted gas flow so the unit can heat to its full potential
- Restraining device includes everything needed to secure the equipment to the wall and prevent straining on the connector
- 160,000 BTU minimum flow capacity
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Dormont Blue Hose™ Moveable Gas Connector Kit, 3/4" inside dia., 48" long, covered with stainless steel braid, coated with blue antimicrobial PVC, 1 SnapFast® QD, 2 Swivel MAX®, 1 full port valve, coiled restraining cable with hardware, 160,000 BTU/hr minimum flow capacity, limited lifetime warranty
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Dormont 1675KIT2S48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Connection Type||Quick Disconnect|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial Coating|