The Andersen 200-4-6 Waterhog entrance mat is constructed for use indoors and outdoors. It has a 3⁄8-inch-thick surface that removes dirt and moisture with the help of the waffle pattern. The small grooves in the waffle pattern keeps water and dirt on the mat and the rubber border holds it in place. A “water dam” feature is meant to hold up to 11⁄2 gallons of water per square yard. This Andersen 200-4-6 entrance mat comes in charcoal and has an anti-static design.
- Bi-level surface removes dirt and moisture from shoes
- Unique “water dam” feature holds up to 11⁄2 gal of water/sq. yd.
- Water and dirt stay on the mat with waffle pattern
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Rubber border holds mat in place
- Highly stain resistant fabric keeps a clean appearance
- Anti-static design prevents static electricity
- SBR rubber backing contains 20 percent recycled content
- Charcoal color looks great with many color schemes
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. L x 48 in. W x 3⁄8 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Waterhog Classic Entrance Mat, 4-ft x 6-ft, 3/8" thick, waffle pattern, rubber reinforced bi-level crush-proof face with rubber water dam border, rubber backing, scraper/wiper, for indoor/outdoor use, NFSI Certified Slip Resistant, Charcoal
Andersen Mats 200-4-6 154 Specifications
|Category||Wiper Scraper Mats|
|Size||4 x 6 ft|