The Dinex DXTT58 disposable lid fits securely on select tumblers to minimize spills and prevent contamination, and because the fit is not too tight, it can be removed from the tumbler. A slot in the center of the lid accommodates a straw, while the polystyrene construction of the lid is dense to prevent cracking and bending. Guests will not be able to see their drinks clearly with the lid in place, as the material is translucent.
- Secure fit reduces spill risks and keeps contaminants out
- Does not fit so tightly that it is hard to remove from cups
- Fits on DX4GC, DX4GC9, DX4GC12, and DXTT58 tumblers
- Straw slot
- Durable, high-density polystyrene
- 3.25-in. diameter
- Withstands temperatures between 30-190 degrees F
Dinex's disposable lids are covered a bit in this article on Dinex servingware.
Disposable Lid, with straw slot, fits DX4GC, DX4GC9, & DX4GC12 tumblers
Dinex DXTT58 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet